Friday, December 8, 2006

JIHADI ARRESTING IN CHICAGO PLANNING TERROR ATTACK

Man arrested for alleged holiday bomb plot (MSNBC)
WASHINGTON - A man was arrested Friday by federal agents on charges of planning to set off hand grenades in garbage cans at a shopping mall. Derrick Shareef, 22, of Rockford, was arrested when he met with an undercover agent in a parking lot to trade a set of stereo speakers for four hand grenades and a handgun. He allegedly plotted to attack over the holidays, officials told NBC News.

Federal officials said he planned to set off four hand grenades in garbage cans at the CherryVale Mall in Rockford, about 90 miles northwest of Chicago. Shareef had no accomplices and was not part of a terrorist cell, sources said. He was charged with one count of attempting to damage or destroy a building by fire or explosion and one count of attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction. Federal officials said that in September, Shareef became acquainted with a witness who was cooperating with the FBI and confided to him that he wanted to commit acts of “violent jihad,” as well as other crimes.

HE ALSO HAD SOME PLANS FOR JEWS, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE BELOW TRANSCRIPT:

"I probably would have eventually ended up just stabbing the shit outta some Jews or something. Just stabbing them niggers with a steak knife. Dude, I ain’t gonna lie. Because during that war with Hezbollah, man, I had already started to look at synagogues out here and in the DeKalb area and everything. I was looking at synagogues, I was doing MapQuest.... One of them was down the block from the masjid [mosque], I knew that they do their thing on Saturdays, right. I was like, I’m gonna lay low out here, I’m gonna camp out overnight, be out there on Friday night after Jumma [Friday prayer] or Saturday morning about 12:00 or 1:00 o’clock. I be there. And as soon as I see them fools going in the building, I had planned on trying to grab one, depending on how it was, niggers trying to run in the building all at once and open up shop, I was just going to go over there and shank one or two of them.” A few minutes later, SHAREEF stated: “They definitely gonna know that this shit ain’t over, and they not as safe as they thought.”

No comments: