Tuesday, August 8, 2006

JEWISH SOLDIERS FREEZING SPERM BEFORE GOING TO WAR

I HOPE THEY'RE REMOVING FROM THEIR BODIES FIRST.

Soldiers want to freeze sperm before entering Lebanon (YNet)
Since the start of the fighting in the north, about 30 soldiers, most of them in the reserves, have turned to the organization New Family in a bid to freeze their sperm so that their partners or families will be able to create for themselves heirs.

"I have been living with my girlfriend for four years. I received an emergency call-up for service in Lebanon and I'm afraid something will happen to me. I want to freeze sperm in case of a disaster," wrote a reservist to the organization recently.

More significantly, New Family aims to pass a law, initiated by the organization's director Attorney Irit Rosenblum, that will allow combat soldiers to freeze their sperm. Since the beginning of the war, Rosenblum has received a large number of calls by interested soldiers.

No comments: