Monday, May 28, 2007

FATAH GUNMEN ATTACK ISRAELI SECURITY FORCES IN EAST JERUSALEM

AS ISRAEL BACKS FATAH IN ITS CIVIL WAR AGAINST HAMAS IN GAZA (WITH MONEY, WEAPONS, AIR SUPPORT AND TRANSPORT), FATAH CONTINUES TO WAGE A TERROR WAR AGAINST ISRAEL:

Gunmen Attack Israeli Security Forces in Eastern Jerusalem - Jonathan Lis and Avi Issacharoff
A Border Policeman and an Israeli security guard were moderately to seriously wounded Saturday when two Palestinian gunmen opened fire on an Israeli roadblock near the eastern Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Saad. The security forces returned fire, killing the two gunmen. A Palestinian bystander was killed in the crossfire. The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack. (Ha'aretz)

See also Terrorists Shouted "Allahu Akbar" - Efrat Weiss
Isam Abu-Rish, the Border Policeman wounded in Saturday's shooting attack in Jerusalem, recalled from his hospital bed on Sunday: "I was at the checkpoint with a few of the other guards when two ordinary looking guys showed up. There was nothing suspicious about them, and then all of a sudden one of them shot me in the back, from point-blank range." "I pulled away, and I saw he was trying to take another shot, but his gun jammed, and I shot him. The other terrorist started running at me, so I shot him too....They were even shouting 'Allahu Akbar'." (Ynet News)

No comments: